Monday 3 December 2012

Chapter Book Challenge 2013 - Sign Up!

 


We're getting the sign up form up early this year. I know there are still just under three months left until March 1st, but some of us need time to plan the stories we will be writing in advance, so I thought I'd help by getting the sign up form up early. If you want to join the Chapter Book Challenge this year, sign up using the form below. If you signed up for the Chapter Book Challenge last year, you do NOT need to sign up again (but a shout out in the comments to let me know you are doing it again this year would be great).

There will be more chapter book author guest posts and interviews as well as weekly prizes in March 2013 for anyone who comments on the weekly posts.

You can "like" the Chapter Book Challenge Facebook page whether you are joining the challenge or not. And if you are joining the challenge, then I highly recommend that you join the Chapter Book Challenge Facebook group, as everyone in that group is really helpful and worth getting to know, especially if you are writing a chapter book.


15 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how this got lost in my email. Well, actually I can. Nevertheless, I am so excited that you are giving us a heads up on preparing ourselves for March fun! Hmmm...planning the plot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. im in ! I AM IN! yes please! last years experiance has left me in a whirl! Im game for another go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in!! Yes please! I loved it last year, and am still working on revising the final product! I definately want to be part of it again, though if i go into labour early i might need to finish up in april ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm up for a challenge... I think I have a chapter book, but maybe it's not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in and revving my pen to get started!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to join in...but will have to wait until next year. Right now, I'm up to my ears in editing a MG novel, starting writing on a YA novel, and doing the 12x12 Challenge. This sounds like so much fun though!

    ReplyDelete